The LEGIO.box creates the basis for telemetry and remote management over the Internet.
The LEGIO.box is used to collect and store measured data and distribute it using the Internet. This hardware has a fixed input and output configuration and the possibility to communicate serially with a large range of different machines and systems. The data is sent over the Internet using standard infrastructures. A mobile network such as GSM and GPRS can be used, as well as a fixed telephone line or company network. The LEGIO.box is used in many different applications. Every process, installation and machine imaginable can be made accessible through the Internet using the LEGIO.box. Even integration between your machines and your ERP system can be easily realized thanks to the LEGIO.box.
- An integrated modem
- Communication by phone line, Ethernet, GSM or GPRS
- Very universal input and output configuration
- Pulse givers can be connected directly
- I2C enables extensions, amongst which wireless I/O modules
- Standard Ethernet connection 10 base T
- Serial connection possible (RS232)
- Sample time and communication interval can be adjusted via the Internet
- Anomalies are immediately and automatically reported through e-mail or SMS
- Accurate and very robust
- Communication through the Internet means low communication costs
- Can be controlled and influenced remotely
- Straightforward application by means of wireless sensors
- Very flexible power supply 12-24 Volt AC/DC
- Combined with the software and services of LEGIO the LEGIO.box:
- is available 24 hours a day, 7 day a week
- Accessible from any workplace
- Available for multiple users
- Very simple to install
The LEGIO.box can be used in any industry and branch. From wireless telemetry applications to controlling and monitoring complex systems or machines. LEGIO can provide standard solutions for:
- Data logging
- Fault signaling and alarms
- Temperature registration for Legionella Prevention
- Temperature registration for HACCP
- Energy, water and gas metering
Specification of the LEGIO.box
The modem is internal, removing the need for modem cabling. Cabling can be practically omitted altogether by using a GPRS or GSM modem. Using Ethernet has the advantage of bringing communication costs down to practically zero.
- within mere seconds after connecting the power supply the LEGIO.box is ready for use and measured data is being registered
- The solutions can be applied world-wide
- There is no limit to the number of the Legioboxes that can be used
Every moment valuable information is being created by your machines and installations. The LEGIO.box gives you access to that information.